If an item does not have a starting bid price, then you can name your own starting price. Shipping unless stated is not included and can be calculated upon request. Flat rate boxes would be preferred by me for ease of shipping (and for tracking and protection of items) but I can do first class for smaller items. Shipping costs will be exact costs. All funds raised will go towards my health care fund for my seven cats, including the I131 radioactive iodine treatment for Jack.

If you have any questions about any of the items, please ask. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.


Monday, October 13, 2014

The auction is over..


Well, that was fun! :) I spent a couple of hours this morning totaling everything up and since Alana's portrait isn't yet over (I extended that a few days and will end tomorrow) at THIS point I have bids for about $850!!  I need to collect from everyone and there are a few people I need to connect a name (that they bid with) with a person (so I can get them a total).

So if you are, or know please contact me and let me know:

"Susan"
"busserra"

I also need to calculate postage because a lot of people bought several items, so I need to see what fits in what box, and how much that will cost.

I do have a bunch of other items that I'm looking to list later, most likely the middlish of November. I hope you won't mind my hawking away again.. If you have any suggestions or comments on things I could do differently, I am totally open to them.

And I honestly can not say this enough, thank you all so much for supporting me, and my boy..

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome :) I'm so glad that the auction was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we know if we won the item? Mine was weird and not showing properly on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! If you want any pointers or suggestions, Molly and Alfie http://www.molliesdogtreats.co.uk/ did a great auction when Mabel passed and they held a fundraiser for her Mom. I am sure their Mom would have some ideas/pointers since she has done one too if you feel like asking her :)

    ReplyDelete