If an item does not have a starting bid price, then you can name your own starting price. Shipping unless stated is not included and can be calculated upon request. Flat rate boxes would be preferred by me for ease of shipping (and for tracking and protection of items) but I can do first class for smaller items. Shipping costs will be exact costs. All funds raised will go towards my health care fund for my seven cats, including the I131 radioactive iodine treatment for Jack.

If you have any questions about any of the items, please ask. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.


Friday, October 10, 2014

Breaking News - Custom 9 x 12 Portrait by Alana Grelyak Ends 10/14/14

I was just contacted by Alana Grelyak and she has offered to do a custom portrait for my fundraiser. Because this is such a last minute addition, we are going to extend this one out until Tuesday night (winner declared Wednesday morning)

Mrs P

Niles

Rocky

Tucker
Alana, from catinthefridge and the CATatsrophes web series, has loved drawing for many years. She enjoys doing portraits of cats and dogs in her spare time and is offering a 9x12 portrait for this auction. The winner must provide a HIGH RES photo of their pet with his/her face clearly visible. Please note that pets that are black or darker in color generally work better with her drawing style.

Suggested starting bid of $50

2 comments:

  1. I would like to bid $70.00 for this custom portrait. Paulette Smith, nanaofnicktim at hotmail.com
    (posted by connie since it was a facebook bid)

    ReplyDelete