If an item does not have a starting bid price, then you can name your own starting price. Shipping unless stated is not included and can be calculated upon request. Flat rate boxes would be preferred by me for ease of shipping (and for tracking and protection of items) but I can do first class for smaller items. Shipping costs will be exact costs. All funds raised will go towards my health care fund for my seven cats, including the I131 radioactive iodine treatment for Jack.

If you have any questions about any of the items, please ask. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.


Sunday, October 5, 2014

Beautiful hand to paw image on 5x7 cardstock


This is actually a end of year 'Season's Greetings" card from 2004 from the School of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. I was working at a vet clinic and the clinic received this card during the holidays and I loved it so much I wrote to the college and asked for a few extras. I keep one in a dark red wood frame, and the maroon outline on the card makes it look amazing. Everyone who sees it falls in love with it.

This auction is for the card only, to keep the shipping costs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment