If an item does not have a starting bid price, then you can name your own starting price. Shipping unless stated is not included and can be calculated upon request. Flat rate boxes would be preferred by me for ease of shipping (and for tracking and protection of items) but I can do first class for smaller items. Shipping costs will be exact costs. All funds raised will go towards my health care fund for my seven cats, including the I131 radioactive iodine treatment for Jack.

If you have any questions about any of the items, please ask. I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.


Sunday, October 5, 2014

1 carat total weight black diamond earrings



The first photo shows the 1/2 carat and the 1 carat side by side. I bought them intending to wear them, but when kittens started chewing on my old stud earrings, I decided not to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment